You can actually look forward to residential roof replacement when you partner with CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc. We can replace your home’s roofing system according to your goals, timeline, and budgetary concerns. You will enjoy a brand new, beautiful roof without all the hassle and headache. You’re just a phone call away from getting the roof your home needs to keep your family safe, secure, and comfortable. Learn why people don’t hesitate to come to our family-owned company when they need roofing repairs and replacements.
Five Signs You Need Residential Roof Replacement
At CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc., we have worked with enough roofing systems in the Lexington area to recognize when a roof has too much wear and tear to be safe for occupants of the building. Nobody wants to hear they need a new roof, but in some cases, it’s a better investment than paying for a multitude of repairs on an old, inefficient roof. If we tell you it’s time for residential roof replacement, you can trust that it’s true. It means we’ve found one of these common reasons to replace an old roof:
- The roof is old. Every roofing system has a lifespan. The typical asphalt shingle roof will last between 20 and 25 years, depending on the weather in your area, its wear and tear, and how well you maintain the roof. No matter how well you take care of your roof, it will eventually need replacing. A new roof can be more energy-efficient than an old, outdated system – leading to cheaper monthly utility bills and a more comfortable household. We can help you decide if it’s time for a roof upgrade.
- Your roof looks bad. If your roof is an eyesore in your neighborhood, consider residential roof replacement. An old, ugly, outdated roof with mismatched shingles and sun damage likely isn’t working the way it should. Check for mold and algae growth, or granules in your gutters. Take these as signs that it’s time for replacement. CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc. installs beautiful new flat, peaked, gambrel, and other roofs in no time. Browse our gallery to see past projects.
- Shingles are missing, curling, or buckling. Visually inspect your roof. If you notice curled or buckling roof shingles, large bald patches, or missing shingles, it might be time for residential roof replacement. Inefficient shingles can lead to roof leaks. We can replace shingles after storms, but after a certain amount of repairs a roof will ultimately need replacing.
- You have leaks. Look at your roof from inside your attic. If there are spots where you can see sunlight, you need residential roof replacement. Leaks and holes in your roof will let in rain, bugs, and outside air. Check for water stains and soggy insulation. Leaks can lead to mold growth, wood rot, and damage to your home’s underlying structure. You may need a new roof depending on the extent of the damage.
- Your roof is sagging. A sagging roof is a danger to you and your family. It means you have a significant issue with your roofing system, such as problems with your supports or foundation. Don’t go near the area of the roof that’s sagging. Call CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc. right away for a roof inspection. We may decide residential roof replacement is the best thing in your particular situation.
It can be difficult to know how much time you have left with your existing roof when you experience any of these problems. With knowledgeable and trustworthy contractors like those at CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc., you can rest assured that the advice you receive is honest. We’ll inspect your roofing system, explain what we find, and give you our best recommendations for how to proceed. If you agree that a roof replacement is in your best interest, we’ll listen to your goals and start planning the project.
Choosing the Right Contractor for Residential Roof Replacement
Residential roof replacement isn’t something you should trust with just any contractor. In our 20-plus years in the industry, we’ve seen the importance of selecting the right team first-hand. Hiring a friend, family member, or disreputable business to replace your roof might save money up front, but it will cost you big in problems down the road. Look for these features when searching for your next roofing contractor:
- License and insurance. Ask your contractor for proof of licensure. If the company won’t give it to you, go with a different team. Every roofing contractor should have this information readily available. CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc. has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, the proper insurance, and licensed contractors. You can rest easy with us on your property.
- Ask if the company has experience installing the type of roofing system you require. Hands-on experience is a must, and can help your project stay on-track in terms of timeline and budget. An inexperienced team may not know what to expect during the replacement, and may run into costly problems. We have almost 30 years in the roofing industry, with nothing but five-star ratings. Read our reviews.
- Speaking of reviews, add these to your checklist. Read about the company’s past projects and customers before deciding to hire. Reviews should attest to the contractor’s diligence, quality of work, and friendly customer service. Ask your friends and family for local company recommendations. The contractors completing your residential roof replacement should come highly recommended.
- Friendly disposition. Start judging a contractor from your very first phone conversation. The company should have friendly, caring, and knowledgeable staff members to answer your questions and schedule your roof replacement services. You should feel completely comfortable and confident in the team you select. Go with your gut – if you have a bad feeling about the contractor, look elsewhere.
The team that works on your roof can make a big difference in the overall success of your system. The right contractor will use high-quality tools, materials, and techniques to give you the best possible new roof. Call (859) 333-8508 or go online to talk with someone at CRC Roofing & Renovations Inc. about your residential roof replacement.